- Site: Paris
- Group: automata and applications
- Axis: software and performance
I am an “Enseignant Chercheur” (Associate Professor) at EPITA, Strasbourg, in the the Automata and Applications group.
Before joining Epita in October 22:
- Oct 19-Sept 22: Postdoc at TU Kaiserslautern, Automated Reasoning group of Anthony W. Lin
- Mai 17-Sept 19: Postdoc at Saarland Uni, Dependable Systems and Software chair of Holger Hermanns
- Oct 13-March 17: PhD student at LSV/ENS Cachan, supervised by Patricia Bouyer and Nicolas Markey
My research interests include formal methods and model checking techniques with a particular focus on:
- Stochastic systems and games
- Multi-agent systems
- Verification, parameterized in the number of processes/agents
In particular, my current work is focused on exact/active learning algorithms with applications to parameterized model checking.
For a full list of publications, you can check:
At Epita, I give the following lectures, with bold font when I’m main lecturer and organizing the class (référent).
- CPXA (complexité des algorithmes)
- MOB1_APP (modélisation objet 1, section apprentissage)
- LOFO (logique formelle)
- NET2 (éléments de réseau 2)
- ALGOREP (algorithmiqiue répartie)
- AA/AGS (électif Automate et Applications and its twin brother automata for games and synthesis)