- Site: Paris
- Group: image processing and pattern recognition
- Axis: robotics
In a few words:
- Head of Research at EPITA,
- Interim Co-Director of EPITA Toulouse,
- Director of the LRE,
- Part of the Image processing and pattern recognition group at LRE,
- Pr, I’ve got a habilitation (french HDR) from Paris-East University.
|🐌||14-16 rue Voltaire, F-94276 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France|
|☎️||+33 1 53 14 59 47|
- Image processing and pattern recognition:
- mathematical morphology,
- discrete topology,
- Programming languages and paradigms:
- efficient software for scientific computing,
- static C++ and meta-programming,
- software engineering for scientists.
I maintain a list of publications.
They also can be found on: